Place Invaders Kitchen Table Conference
Lessons from the grassroots, shared across a kitchen table. Place Invaders are an informal collective, committed to progressing innovative placemaking in SA.
Our conference will shine a light on Adelaide’s thriving local placemaking scene. Hear from group members, local placemakers, street musicians, guerrilla groups, urban artists, makers, dreamers and do-ers who fill our streets with life and colour for the collective good of fellow citizens.
- Meet someone new in the coffee queue
- Hear tales from the streets by buskers and street artists
- Be inspired by community led placemaking stories
- Step into the courageous conversational corner
- Build common ground over a shared lunch (where the best connections always happen)
- Contribute to the creative conference art installation Your will leave with a renewed sense of optimism, bursting with ideas to deliver in your own street.
Children welcome. Venue address will be provided one week prior to the event.
You might be interested in
Futurist and design professor Stuart Candy will open the three-day State History Conference with a public talk, "The Future Lies Behind".
Join the Centre of Democracy curatorial team for a short tour of this new attraction on North Terrace, which uses historical objects and the latest in digital technology to celebrate...
In our fast-paced, forward-facing world, why does the past matter? What value does history have for us? How does a study of the past and the application of historical skills...