Place Invaders Kitchen Table Conference
Lessons from the grassroots, shared across a kitchen table. Place Invaders are an informal collective, committed to progressing innovative placemaking in SA.
Our conference will shine a light on Adelaide’s thriving local placemaking scene. Hear from group members, local placemakers, street musicians, guerrilla groups, urban artists, makers, dreamers and do-ers who fill our streets with life and colour for the collective good of fellow citizens.
- Meet someone new in the coffee queue
- Hear tales from the streets by buskers and street artists
- Be inspired by community led placemaking stories
- Step into the courageous conversational corner
- Build common ground over a shared lunch (where the best connections always happen)
- Contribute to the creative conference art installation Your will leave with a renewed sense of optimism, bursting with ideas to deliver in your own street.
Children welcome. Venue address will be provided one week prior to the event.
You might be interested in
Artificial intelligence and big data are set to change the public sector’s structures, skills and systems. Are we ready? Beth Noveck will share her international perspective of how technology can...
Citizens around the world are increasingly disillusioned with politics and young people are fighting back. Find out how young Aussies are challenging the trend of under-representation in democratic processes to...
Where can writing take you? OzAsia Festival presents a day-long series of transcultural, transmedia events. Writing China is a literary banquet of sound, text and image from Australia and Greater...