Place Invaders Kitchen Table Conference
Lessons from the grassroots, shared across a kitchen table. Place Invaders are an informal collective, committed to progressing innovative placemaking in SA.
Our conference will shine a light on Adelaide’s thriving local placemaking scene. Hear from group members, local placemakers, street musicians, guerrilla groups, urban artists, makers, dreamers and do-ers who fill our streets with life and colour for the collective good of fellow citizens.
- Meet someone new in the coffee queue
- Hear tales from the streets by buskers and street artists
- Be inspired by community led placemaking stories
- Step into the courageous conversational corner
- Build common ground over a shared lunch (where the best connections always happen)
- Contribute to the creative conference art installation Your will leave with a renewed sense of optimism, bursting with ideas to deliver in your own street.
Children welcome. Venue address will be provided one week prior to the event.
You might be interested in
Where is the oldest European settlement in Asia? Renowned artist John Young, acclaimed writer Brian Castro, and award-winning composer/media artist Luke Harrald discuss their collaboration on Macau Days, an exhibition...
As the digital age juggernaut surges ahead in first world countries, in what ways might the concept of democracy and democratic processes and institutions change?
A live engagement process involving a randomly selected group and key stakeholders. Policy by the people for the people.