Place Invaders Kitchen Table Conference
Lessons from the grassroots, shared across a kitchen table. Place Invaders are an informal collective, committed to progressing innovative placemaking in SA.
Our conference will shine a light on Adelaide’s thriving local placemaking scene. Hear from group members, local placemakers, street musicians, guerrilla groups, urban artists, makers, dreamers and do-ers who fill our streets with life and colour for the collective good of fellow citizens.
- Meet someone new in the coffee queue
- Hear tales from the streets by buskers and street artists
- Be inspired by community led placemaking stories
- Step into the courageous conversational corner
- Build common ground over a shared lunch (where the best connections always happen)
- Contribute to the creative conference art installation Your will leave with a renewed sense of optimism, bursting with ideas to deliver in your own street.
Children welcome. Venue address will be provided one week prior to the event.
You might be interested in
Futurist and design professor Stuart Candy will open the three-day State History Conference with a public talk, "The Future Lies Behind".
Gender inequality is one of the greatest challenges facing our workforce and despite all attempts to address it women still face significant disadvantages. So where are we going wrong and...
An informal ‘up close and personal’ session with Kyle Bozentko on how to know when you've done enough on a project/effort and when to say when.