Place Invaders Kitchen Table Conference
Lessons from the grassroots, shared across a kitchen table. Place Invaders are an informal collective, committed to progressing innovative placemaking in SA.
Our conference will shine a light on Adelaide’s thriving local placemaking scene. Hear from group members, local placemakers, street musicians, guerrilla groups, urban artists, makers, dreamers and do-ers who fill our streets with life and colour for the collective good of fellow citizens.
- Meet someone new in the coffee queue
- Hear tales from the streets by buskers and street artists
- Be inspired by community led placemaking stories
- Step into the courageous conversational corner
- Build common ground over a shared lunch (where the best connections always happen)
- Contribute to the creative conference art installation Your will leave with a renewed sense of optimism, bursting with ideas to deliver in your own street.
Children welcome. Venue address will be provided one week prior to the event.
You might be interested in
In a world of shrinking newsrooms, #fakenews and fact checking, who will tell South Australian stories in the future? Don't miss this media and PR panel.
Indy Johar returns to continue to inspire Adelaide social innovators and entrepreneurs to make change. Join members of the Social Impact Measurement Network of Australia (SIMNA) SA Chapter to hear...
A live engagement process involving a randomly selected group and key stakeholders. Policy by the people for the people.