Place Invaders Kitchen Table Conference
Lessons from the grassroots, shared across a kitchen table. Place Invaders are an informal collective, committed to progressing innovative placemaking in SA.
Our conference will shine a light on Adelaide’s thriving local placemaking scene. Hear from group members, local placemakers, street musicians, guerrilla groups, urban artists, makers, dreamers and do-ers who fill our streets with life and colour for the collective good of fellow citizens.
- Meet someone new in the coffee queue
- Hear tales from the streets by buskers and street artists
- Be inspired by community led placemaking stories
- Step into the courageous conversational corner
- Build common ground over a shared lunch (where the best connections always happen)
- Contribute to the creative conference art installation Your will leave with a renewed sense of optimism, bursting with ideas to deliver in your own street.
Children welcome. Venue address will be provided one week prior to the event.
You might be interested in
How will new online platforms impact the future of writing and publishing? Dr Xian Ren of the Australia-China Institute for Arts and Culture discusses transmedia convergence and new models of...
Why is trust in institutions evaporating? And yet trust in peers is on the rise? Is Brexit, Trump, and the rise of the minor parties across the world all about...
The Women’s Parliament brings together women from diverse backgrounds and sectors to discuss ideas, develop an alternative political vision and implement an agenda for change.