2017 Winnovation Awards
The Winnovation Awards are the only platform of its kind in South Australia that has been highly successful in showcasing and celebrating female innovators who are changing the game for the state.
This year the awards cover 11 categories:
- Science – sponsored by Department of Water, Environment and Natural Resources
- Technology – sponsored by Maddern Patent Attorneys
- Engineering – sponsored by University of South Australia
- Arts – sponsored by Zonte’s Footstep
- Maths & Data – sponsored by TechIn SA
- Emerging Innovator – sponsored by HEGS
- Open –sponsored by HEGS
- Rural, Regional and Remote – sponsored by Bendigo Bank
- Innovation in Government – sponsored by Department of Defence (Science and Technology)
- Women’s Initiative in Business – sponsored by Office for Women
- Social Impact – sponsored by SA Power Networks
Past Award winners include Tania Jolley, Leila Henderson, Emily Rich, Assoc Professor Claudine Bonder, Gail Fairlamb and Professor Bronwyn Gillanders.
Event cost is $40 for members, $60 for non-members.
You might be interested in
This conversation will push our thinking to the role that brands will play as trusted friends in our future lives. Exploring the insatiable demand of consumers for new, how will...
As the digital age juggernaut surges ahead in first world countries, in what ways might the concept of democracy and democratic processes and institutions change?
The Marshmallow Challenge is a game for learning about innovation, creativity, teams, collaboration, as well as the value of early prototyping and incremental delivery. Part of the real power of...