2017 Winnovation Awards
The Winnovation Awards are the only platform of its kind in South Australia that has been highly successful in showcasing and celebrating female innovators who are changing the game for the state.
This year the awards cover 11 categories:
- Science – sponsored by Department of Water, Environment and Natural Resources
- Technology – sponsored by Maddern Patent Attorneys
- Engineering – sponsored by University of South Australia
- Arts – sponsored by Zonte’s Footstep
- Maths & Data – sponsored by TechIn SA
- Emerging Innovator – sponsored by HEGS
- Open –sponsored by HEGS
- Rural, Regional and Remote – sponsored by Bendigo Bank
- Innovation in Government – sponsored by Department of Defence (Science and Technology)
- Women’s Initiative in Business – sponsored by Office for Women
- Social Impact – sponsored by SA Power Networks
Past Award winners include Tania Jolley, Leila Henderson, Emily Rich, Assoc Professor Claudine Bonder, Gail Fairlamb and Professor Bronwyn Gillanders.
Event cost is $40 for members, $60 for non-members.
You might be interested in
AIIA presents five sessions during the course of the day in the Hub, exploring the Open State’s future themes with special guest speakers including Beth Noveck, former Deputy Chief CIO...
Join us for demonstrations of Information and communication technology (ICT) sector innovation, skills and digital government initiatives across the Open State themes. Genevieve Bell joins us as our keynote at...
The Impact Awards celebrate proven global competitiveness that creates high-value jobs and prosperity for South Australia.