2017 Winnovation Awards
The Winnovation Awards are the only platform of its kind in South Australia that has been highly successful in showcasing and celebrating female innovators who are changing the game for the state.
This year the awards cover 11 categories:
- Science – sponsored by Department of Water, Environment and Natural Resources
- Technology – sponsored by Maddern Patent Attorneys
- Engineering – sponsored by University of South Australia
- Arts – sponsored by Zonte’s Footstep
- Maths & Data – sponsored by TechIn SA
- Emerging Innovator – sponsored by HEGS
- Open –sponsored by HEGS
- Rural, Regional and Remote – sponsored by Bendigo Bank
- Innovation in Government – sponsored by Department of Defence (Science and Technology)
- Women’s Initiative in Business – sponsored by Office for Women
- Social Impact – sponsored by SA Power Networks
Past Award winners include Tania Jolley, Leila Henderson, Emily Rich, Assoc Professor Claudine Bonder, Gail Fairlamb and Professor Bronwyn Gillanders.
Event cost is $40 for members, $60 for non-members.
You might be interested in
Count down the top performing companies for the year and celebrate the state’s leaders and high achievers across sectors, and in a range of categories at the South Australian Business...
History shows that innovation needs a combination of conditions to thrive. How can we use history to understand what’s next in global trends? What is the future of jobs and...
What is the future of Boards in Australia? What needs to be done today to ensure future Boards are diverse in gender, age, ethnicity, culture and capability? How do we...