2017 Winnovation Awards
The Winnovation Awards are the only platform of its kind in South Australia that has been highly successful in showcasing and celebrating female innovators who are changing the game for the state.
This year the awards cover 11 categories:
- Science – sponsored by Department of Water, Environment and Natural Resources
- Technology – sponsored by Maddern Patent Attorneys
- Engineering – sponsored by University of South Australia
- Arts – sponsored by Zonte’s Footstep
- Maths & Data – sponsored by TechIn SA
- Emerging Innovator – sponsored by HEGS
- Open –sponsored by HEGS
- Rural, Regional and Remote – sponsored by Bendigo Bank
- Innovation in Government – sponsored by Department of Defence (Science and Technology)
- Women’s Initiative in Business – sponsored by Office for Women
- Social Impact – sponsored by SA Power Networks
Past Award winners include Tania Jolley, Leila Henderson, Emily Rich, Assoc Professor Claudine Bonder, Gail Fairlamb and Professor Bronwyn Gillanders.
Event cost is $40 for members, $60 for non-members.
You might be interested in
Join this deep learning and development opportunity for early-stage creative ventures to build capacity towards sustainable creative careers which add positive social and cultural value to the city.
A panel of leading tech figures discuss the future employment options in a world in which Artificial Intelligence and automation displaces millions of jobs.
Explore how not-for- profits and businesses can collaborate for financial success while creating more vibrant and interconnected communities under a proactive Local and State Government.