Bottomline and Behind Closed Doors
The founder of two companies, Bottomline and Behind Closed Doors, Donny Walford has achieved national success working with Boards, Executive and senior management across industry, government and the NGO sector.
With an extensive background at Board level, CEO and Executive roles in banking, finance, business associations and government, Donny works at the Board and Executive level of management to drive major strategic change.
Through her businesses Bottom Line and Behind Closed Doors…companies focussed on professional development, mentoring and networking…Donny assists organisations and individuals maximise their performance.
Her Board Directorships include:
- Director ABC (Australian Broadcasting Commission)
- Director, KeyInvest Ltd, Chairman, Finance and Investment committee and Member, Remuneration and Nomination committee
- Director, Australian Associated Advisers Pty Ltd
- Director, SA Venture Capital Fund
- Member, International Women’s Forum Australia
- Director, SYC Hypa 100 Board
- Director, Heart Foundation SA
- Advisory Board Director, NDA Law